Family Storytime in the Garden @ Conway
October 01, 2020
Description: This is a literacy program for the entire family! This is a literacy program designed to celebrate a love of reading at all stages. We will utilize books, poetry, music, movement, finger plays, puppets, and other props to help families develop a shared appreciation of literature in a fun and joyful environment. This will be similar to the Family Storytime program that was part of our 2020 summer reading program.
Covid-19 Update: This is a face to face program on Thursdays at 10:30 am held on the library back porch or garden area.
There are many guidelines to be aware of:
- Pre-registration will be required each week. Registration will open on Monday mornings for the following Thursday session. See https://www.facebook.com/FCLChildren for weekly sign-up.
- Limit of 14 people per program.
- There will be no restroom access.
- Face coverings are required for everyone over the age of 2 years. Once seated children 3 years of age to 6 years of age can remove their masks, but we strongly encourage mask wearing for children over the age of 2 years. If children ages 3 years to 6 years leave their seated area, a mask is required.
- Families will need to bring their own blankets/chairs & will be seated a minimum of 6’ apart.
- Caregivers will need to be prepared to keep their children in their seated area unless entering or exiting the program.
- We will not be utilizing props, like scarves or shakers, hand stamps, or group singing.
- DO NOT ATTEND if you or your child has been exposed to someone with Covid-19 in the past 14 days, if you have a fever or have not been fever free without medication for the past 24 hours, or if you are experiencing shortness of breath, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell.
- You are advised not to participate if you are 65 years of age or older, or have underlying health conditions such as high blood pressure, chronic lung disease, diabetes, severe obesity, asthma, or weakened immunity.
- Storytime leader must maintain a 12’ distance from families during the program.
- Families must maintain a 6’ social distance while entering & exiting the program.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- The Storytime leader may be using a sound system.
- This program may be suspended at any time.
- In case of inclement weather, the program will be cancelled.
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||1:00 PM - 5:00 PM|